Crazepony MINI Quadcopter Generation I Open Source Development Platform Support Bluetooth
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times
We offer three shipping methods:
1) Free Standard Shipping - takes 7-20 working days (except remote areas) and requires a remote fee for those areas.
2) Expedited Shipping - takes 4-10 working days and requires an additional fee. Contact us if you want to use express shipping.
3) Ocean Shipping (for USA only) - takes 18-35 working days. Contact us if you want to use sea shipping.
Crazepony MINI Quadcopter Open Source Development Platform For Student Maker Geeker
Crazepony MINI Generation I is a really ultra-compact palm sized quadcopter kit for development, teaching and experimentation.This project is open source. It's hosted, developed, and maintained on GitHub.
Crazepony MINI Remote Controller is included,controlling the quadcopter through low-energy radio based on the nRF24L01+ chip.
Support remote control by smartphone or tablet with Android client through Bluetooth 4.0 LE wireless connection.The APP is available on Google Play Store.iOS client is coming soon.
Able to fly out of box.The drone is assembled and thoroughly tested before delivered to your doorstep.A detailed 4 step instruction is attached in the box and you can also find the all the help and support from the official website.
The Crazepony MINI Quadcopter’s potential is unlimited. With the support from the Crazepony community, the drone is designed for those who are interested in learning, experimenting and coaching how to develop your very own drone.
Specifications of the Crazepony MINI Quadcopter Body
Sized 100mm * 100mm (wheelbase 140mm with 75mm propeller), ultra-compact as its name suggests.
Light weight: ~46g (incl. battery).
Up to 6 minutes when fully charged (with standard 650mAh Li-Po rechargeable battery).
Charge time about 40min to 100% with Standard Micro USB connector on a 2A adapter.
On-board low-energy radio based on the nRF24L01+ chip
Powerful 32 bit MCU: STM32F103T8U6 @ 72 MHz (64Kbs flash, 20kb RAM).
3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros with 3-axis accelerometer: Invensense MPU-6050.
High precision altimeter MS5611-01BA03.
Extended reservation position for compass HMC5883L.
With common USB to UART bridge CP2102,micro USB connector to download and debug firmware.
Bluetooth 4.0 LE wireless connection (with TI CC2541 chip) to enable remote control by smartphone or tablet.
4-layer low noise PCB design with separate voltage regulators for digital and analog supply.
Specifications of the Crazepony MINI Remote Controller
* Powerful 32 bit MCU: STM32F103T8U6 @ 72 MHz (64Kbs flash, 20kb RAM).
* Pluggable nRF24L01+ dongle for 20m range,up to 100m with power amplifier(PA) and SMA antenna.
* With common USB to UART bridge CP2102,micro USB connector to download and debug firmware.
* The default mode is the throttle on the left joystick. The left throttle joystick self centres in the up/down axis and have an excellent operation experience in altitude hold mode.