Makerfire Armor 90 Flying Tank 90mm FPV Racing Drone RTF Upgrade Version
Makerfire Armor 90 Ready to Fly for FPV Education
Makerfire Armor 90 Flying Tank is a 90mm FPV racing drone which uses MKF1104 7500KV high RPM brushless motors, enabling it to fly at a thrilling speed. In addition, the F4 flight controller and 4-in-1 BLHeli-S 15A ESC ensure the high performance of this RC Racer. More importantly, the prominent tank shaped canopy and propeller guards protect the camera and propellers from the crash respectively, which ensures the durability of the multirotor.
1) Tank-shaped appearance combined with the carbon fiber material, also the aesthetic design combined with Engineering design make the compact-stucture,low-resistantce, light and high-hardness Armor 90. The tank-shaped canopy can protect the radio transmitter and camera very well during the flight.
2) High-speed rotation propellers combined with PC plastic guard ring can minimize the damages when flight indoor.
3) Brand-new design concept and high-performance F4 Flight controller systerm integrated with OSD function,which support original Bateflight F411 firmware.
4) The brand-new mini version 4 in 1 ESC with LDO function, supports Oneshot/D shot signal and forms a tank-shaped structure perfectly combined with the flight controller.
5) The 25mW camera and video transmitter transmission system,wide dynamic High-definition camera with wide angle, 48CH frequecy for your choice.
6) The brushless dynamic systerm provides the sufficient powers which can experience the First Person Views (FPV) soon as you get the Drone.
Flight Controller: F411 FC built-in OSD
Propeller: 2040 (Three Blades Propeller) - Red
Camera: 650TVL,120° PAL/NTSC 5.8G 25MW/48CH AIO Camera
Firmware of flight controller: Betaflight_STM32F411
Color: Black Canopy
Flight time: 5 minutes (with 2s 500mAh LiPo)
Weight: 63 (without battery)
MKF-6A Receiver Binding Process:
By default, it is already binded, if you are rebinding, follow these steps:
1. When turning on the receiver, press the power switch of the module, which will be displayed in green the LED blinks slowly, which means it is in standby mode.
2. Power on the controller and switch to the binding mode (green LED).If the binding is successful, the indicator lights up.
3. After the first binding, the transmitter and receiver will bind when they are restarted automatic. There is no need to repeat the binding steps unless one of them is a binding step replaced.
1*Armor 90 Drone