4pcs 30A ESC BLHeli_32 32Bit Brushless ESC (Dshot1200) Electronic Speed Controller
4pcs 30A ESC BLHeli_32 32Bit Brushless ESC (Dshot1200) Electronic Speed Controller for FPV Multicopter Drone Quadcopter
What can the increased MCU speed do?
First of all, it can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates. DSHOT up to at least DSHOT1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.Secondly it allows packing of more functionality.
1. Programmable pwm frequency, up to 48kHz, that can run motors even smoother, and also allows for moving of small but potentially disturbing humps in the throttle response. All ESCs have these bumps, with BLHeli_32 they can now be moved in the rpm range, to a place where the system has low sensitivity to them.
2. Auto timing. Which is not the option to choose if you’re after max power. But if you want the most efficient running with very good robustness against desync, it is the perfect choice.Like voltage and current limiting. Which is implemented in the code, and will be supported on some ESCs. Voltage limiting is desirable for fixed wing crafts. And current limiting adds protection against ESC failure.
3. Programmable brake on stop force. Which allows control of the braking of fixed wing props.
4. Improved direction change in bidirectional mode.
5. More to come in the future. Such as setup from the FC by using Dshot commands. Such as telemetry functionality. There is room to grow performance and functionality.
Program: BLHELI32 Bit
Size: 12.8 * 25.8 * 5 mm
Input Voltage: 2-4S LiPo
Constinuous Current: 30A
MOSFET: Toshiba N Channel
Independent Semi-bridge Drive Chip
PCB: 30Z copper thickness, gold-plated
4 * BLHeli-32 32Bit 30A ESC