Makerfire Armor 85 HD 85mm Brushless FPV CineWhoop V2
A Total New Whoop Experience - FPV HD!
Go under chairs, go over tables, zoom through hallways, go out the door, dance with trees, dive towers, ride trains... Tell everyone about it in clear cinematic HD.
Your flying adventures will never be the same!
All in a compact package that you can take and fly anywhere within the laws of your country.
The all new Armor 85 HD is a bind-and-fly FPV racing micro quadcopter that's great for the beginner and advanced pilot.
It comes already equipped with an 800TVL camera, built-in 1080p HD DVR, tough Armor ducted frame, and powerful 10000KV 1103 motors running on 2-3S batteries.
Available for Frsky, Flysky, Spektrum DSM2/X, and Futaba S-FHSS.
1) HD Recording 1080P/60fps, MPEG4, Supports 8~64GB Micro SD card
2) 2-3s Power whoop (The recommend 3s Batteries is around 300-450mah);
3) 5.8G 40CH 25~100mW Switchable VTX, Smart Audio
Frame Material: Carbon fiber (2mm thickness)
Motor: 1103 10000kv Brushless Motors
ESC: Brushless 4in1 10A supports Dshot 600 BB2
Flight Control: F3+OSD (Betaflight_Omnibus firmware)
VTX: 5.8G 40CH 25~100mW Switchable VTX, Smart Audio
Camera: Caddx Turtle V2 HD FPV Camera
Recording: 1080P/60fps, 1080p/30fps, 720P/60fps
Micro SD Card: Supports 8~64GB (not included)
Battery: Crazepony 500mAh 2S LiPo Battery 7.4V 45C XT30 Connector
Flying Weight: 96g (with battery)
Flying Time: Around 4minuts 40seconds (with stock battery)
Propeller: Upgraded Gemfan 40mm 1636 4-Blades Props
1* Makerfire ARMOR 85 HD
1* Crazepony 500mAh 2S LiPo Battery
1* 2s USB Charger
4* Gemfan 40mm 1636 4-Blades Props
1* Screw Driver
1* 5D-OSD Menu Board
1. RIGHT BUTTON: Press the RIGHT button for 3s-5s to activate video recording, in the meanwhile the light on the lower right corner will flicker.
2. LEFT BUTTON: Press the LEFT button for 3s-5s to stop video recording.
3. DOWN BUTTON: Press the DOWN button for 3s-5s to switch the resolution, 720P with Blue LED on, 1080P with Red LED on, the default mode is 1080P.
4. MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is the menu button.
Notice: The camera need at least 8G Class 10 SD card.
Notes: If the power is cut accidentally when video recording, please power on again, then the camera will automatically restore the memory,
and the video records before power cut will be still saved in TF card.