Matek XT60 PDB Power Distribution Board 5V 12V BEC Output Support 6 ESC
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times
We offer three shipping methods:
1) Free Standard Shipping - takes 7-20 working days (except remote areas) and requires a remote fee for those areas.
2) Expedited Shipping - takes 4-10 working days and requires an additional fee. Contact us if you want to use express shipping.
3) Ocean Shipping (for USA only) - takes 18-35 working days. Contact us if you want to use sea shipping.
- Input voltage range (3S-4S LiPo operation): 9 - 18V DC
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- LED power indicators ( 5V andamp; 12V outputs )
- 6 ESC outputs andamp; 1 pair VCC/GND pads
-Continuous current: 25A*4 or 15A*6
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 30A*4 or 20A*6
BEC 5V output:
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V output:
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
- The battery should be 4S LiPo (1318V DC)
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
- Continuous current: 500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V 3S LiPo
- Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -1V
- Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (without XT60)
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Phi;3mm
- Weight: 7.5g(without XT60), 11g(with XT60)