RadioLink M8N GPS SE100 with Mount Holder Build in Compass Antenna for PIX PX4 Pixhawk APM CC3D F3 Flight Controller(US Warehouse)
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times
We offer three shipping methods:
1) Free Standard Shipping - takes 7-20 working days (except remote areas) and requires a remote fee for those areas.
2) Expedited Shipping - takes 4-10 working days and requires an additional fee. Contact us if you want to use express shipping.
3) Ocean Shipping (for USA only) - takes 18-35 working days. Contact us if you want to use sea shipping.
RadioLink M8N GPS SE100 with Mount Holder Build in Compass Antenna for PIX PX4 Pixhawk APM CC3D F3 Flight Controller
RadioLink M8N GPS SE100
Coming from 13 years of RF experience RadioLink have been able to build this excellent GPS. The SE100 is suitable for use with all the open source flight controllers such as PIX, APM, NAZE32 and so on, making it a versatile all-round GPS.
This module ships with a powerful Ubox UBX-M8030(M8) GPS receiver with a Honeywell HMC5983 digital compass. With high-speed satellite discovery, 20 satellites can be positioned within 6 seconds giving a position accuracy of 500mm.
• Suitable for all the open source flight controller such as PIX, APM, NAZE32 and so on
• 500mm position accuracy with concurrent GNSS, 2500mm with single GNSS
• Positioning 20 satellites in 6 seconds at open ground
• Valley station-keeping ability
• Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1, SBASL1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, two GNSS working at the same time
• GPS decoder chip: Radiolink M8N GPS, with u-blox UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, MMIC BGA715L7 from Infineon, is much better than single GNSS 7N
GPS decoder chip: Radiolink M8N GPS, with u-blox UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, MMIC BGA715L7 from Infineon
Geomagnetic: HMC5983 from Honeywell
Antenna: 2.5dbI high gain and selectivity ceramic antenna
Power amplify IC: MMIC BGA715L7 from Infineon
Double Filter: SAWF (Surface acoustic wave filter) form Murata
Positional Accuracy: 0.5m precision when working with concurrent GNSS, 2.5m precision when working with single GNSS
Velocity precision: 0.1m/s
Max height: 50000m
Max speed: 515m/s
Max acceleration: 4G
Max update rate: up to 18Hz
Sensitivity, Tracking & Nav.: -167dBm; Reacquisition: -163dBm; Cold start: -151dBm; Hot start: -159dBm
Time to first fix: Cold start: 26s, Hot start: 1s
Power supply: voltage 3.3VDC+-5%, current 50~55mA
Port A: GPS UART interface, baud rate: 1.2K/4.8K/9.6K/19.2K/38.4K/57.6K/112.5K
Port B: Geomagnetic I2C interface
Connect to PIX: 4pin connect to I2C, 6pin connect to GPS
1 x GPS module with cable
1 x Antenna mounting kit