Happymodel ELRS X1 AIO 4in1 Flight controller built-in SPI 2.4G ELRS and 12A ESC for Toothpick
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times
We offer three shipping methods:
1) Free Standard Shipping - takes 7-20 working days (except remote areas) and requires a remote fee for those areas.
2) Expedited Shipping - takes 4-10 working days and requires an additional fee. Contact us if you want to use express shipping.
3) Ocean Shipping (for USA only) - takes 18-35 working days. Contact us if you want to use sea shipping.
The ELRS X1 flight controller comes with integrated SPI 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver and 12A Blheli_s ESC which could support 2-4s. Bigger Mosfet could support high to 12A currents would be better for 2-4S toothpick drone or long range FPV drone. And because the 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver is equipped with the SX1280 radio frequency chip with high sensitivity, high packet rate and low latency, this flight controller is the one that all Race/Freestyle pilots needed.
The flight controller reserved 6pin SH1.0 plug for CaddxFPV Vista HD VTX and 5pin SH1.0 plug for analog VTX.
Notes: ELRS X1 flight controller will work with the ELRS 2.4Ghz TX module which was updated V1.0.0 or latest version firmware. So no need to flash old RC3 version firmware for the TX module.
MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
Mount pattern: 20x20 M2
Power supply: 2-4S Lipo battery
Built-in 12A Blheli_s ESC each
Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
Built-in SPI ExpressLRS 2.4GHz receiver
Built-in 5V 1A BEC
Flight controller firmware target: CRAZYBEEF4SX1280
Onboard 4in1 ESC
MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v)
Currents: 12A continuous peak 15A (5 seconds)
Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_8.HEX
Default protocol: DSHOT150/DSHOT300/DSHOT600
Onboard SPI ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Receiver
Packet Rate option: 25Hz/50Hz/150Hz/250Hz/500Hz
RF Frequency: 2.4GHz
Antenna plug: IPEX
Telemetry output Power: <12dBm
Receiver protocol: SPI ExpressLRS
Could bind with ELRS 2.4Ghz TX module(Recommend TX module with latest elrs firmware)
Onboard voltage and Amperage meters settings
Voltage meter scale setting 110
Amperage meter scale setting 470
- Power the flight controller by connecting USB. Please make sure that the port driver of the flight controller is correctly installed on the computer, then open Betaflight Configurator(Latest version) to connect, enter to the "receiver" interface, and then click "Bind Receiver", the red LED at the bottom of the flight controller will flash quickly, which means that the SPI ELRS receiver enters the bind mode. There is another way to make the receiver enter the bind mode: after connecting to the Betaflight configurator, move to the CLI interface and enter "bind_rx" in the command line.
- After correctly connecting the 2.4G ELRS TX module to your Opentx radio transmitter, copy the latest version of ELRS.LUA file to the SD card in the remote controller. The directory is "SD Card/Scripts/tools", Then run ELRS.LUA and upgrade thefirmwareto latest version and click “bind” with the SPI ELRS receiver. Please make sure the packet rate is the same between the SPI ELRS Receiver and your ELRS TX module.
Change packet rate for the SPI Receiver command in the CLI tab
Set expresslrs_rate_index = 3
Allowed range: 0 - 4
Default value: 0
- After the binding is successful, the Red LED at the bottom of the flight controller will getting to be solid, and the telemetry can be received at the same time.
- The meaning of the LED status of the SPI receiver: the LED is getting to be solid, indicating that the bind is successful or the connection and communication is normal, the LED flashing quickly indicates that the receiver is in binding mode, and the LED flashing slowly indicates that the there is no signal received from the radio controller.
Some useful firmware and tools download
1*ELRS X1 AIO 4in1 Flight controller