4pcs 520mAh 1S 3.8V LiPo Battery 80C HV LiHv Battery JST-PH 2.0
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times
We offer three shipping methods:
1) Free Standard Shipping - takes 7-20 working days (except remote areas) and requires a remote fee for those areas.
2) Expedited Shipping - takes 4-10 working days and requires an additional fee. Contact us if you want to use express shipping.
3) Ocean Shipping (for USA only) - takes 18-35 working days. Contact us if you want to use sea shipping.
4pcs 520mAh 1S 3.8V LiPo Battery 80C HV LiHv Battery JST-PH 2.0 PowerWhoop mCPX Connector Upgraded for Inductrix FPV Plus EMAX Tinyhawk Micro FPV Racing Drone etc
1. Upgrade 520mAh 1S battery with the connector of JST-PH 2.0 AKA Powerwhoop mCPX is customed for larger brushed whoop drones like EMAX Tinyhawk Brushless Micro Indoor Racing Drone Whoop Inductrix FPV Plus, BETAFPV Beta75 brushed drone, Beta75 Pro brushless drone or Kingkong Tiny 7
2. This FPV 1S battery's discharge rate is 80C, Small size of xx * xx * xx mm, Light weight of xg/pc, you can get a long flight time and more power while staying at a suitable weight
3. The weight of the 520mAh 1S Lipo battery is xg heavier than the 450mAh battery, better performance than it.
4. Newly developed chemistry 520mAh 1S Lipo Battery, high voltage gets longer flight time and safer charging situation
5. Caution: As a FPV battery, Don't over-charge, or over-discharge batteries. Don't put it beside the high temperature condition. Don't throw it into fire. Don't throw it into water
Item: 520mAh HV Lipo Battry 1S 80C
Capacity: 520 mAh
Connector: JST-PH 2.0 AKA High current ultra micro,Powerwhoop, mCPX
Weight: 13.24g for each
Dimension: 64*15*6 mm
To fit for：Tiny 8X, EMAX Tinyhawk Brushless Micro Indoor Racing Drone Whoop, Inductrix FPV Plus, Snapper7, Armor 85 Plus, and Tiny Whoop FPV Racing Drones.(NOT for Inductrix FPV)
4 * 520mAh 1S Lipo Battry HV 3.8V 80C
Note: If your batteries get puffed, the reason can be classified into 3 parts: First is the storage method, keep it in over-charge, or over-discharge. Second is the charge mode, over-charge or over-discharge the battery. The last one is the defection of the battery